Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Recap of Belle's 1st year!

Since I was so bad last year about keeping up-to-date with Belle's 1st year, I'm going to try and do a mini-highlight reel :) Hope you enjoy it as much as we enjoyed her first year...it' been an amazing ride!

Family pictures at Tempe Town Lake
5 months old



Belle went swimming for the first time! 5.5 months





Belle didn't like getting dunked very much! :)

4th of July Summer vacation to Ventura! 6.5 months
Belle with her Aunt Cheri and Uncle Rick

Belle started crawling!! 7 months old



Hanging out with Grandma!


GO Cards!! Belle's 1st Cards outfit...they won! 8.5 months old

Happy Halloween!! 10 months old!




Belle's fav part of the costume!

I LIKE Halloween!



O.k. so I got tired of posting pics...I'll post X-mas and birthday stuff next time. I'll end with these AMAZING pics taken by my incredibly talented best friend Krissi Kai! This was over X-mas time, so Belle was one year old! :)


No comments: