Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Row, Row, Row your...SHHHHH!

This weekend I was playing with Belle, and she has one of those old-school two-tune tvs her Aunt Helene got her that plays a song and scrolls the pictures across the screen.  Her plays Row, Row, Row Your Boat and London Bridges over, and over, and over...much to her delight :)  Anyway, she brings it to me and puts it in my lap so I can wind it up.  As it starts to play, I'm singing along to Row, Row, Row Your Boat which Belle communicated to me, in no uncertain terms, was a mistake!

Haha...as I'm singing I noticed she had her index finger pressed to her lips, pointing towards her nose.  So I assume she's pointing to her nose (no one ever accused me of being a genius!) and I say, "Nose!"  Then she gives me this look like "No dummy...not nose" and then says, "Shhhhh!" Haha...apparently Belle was letting me know I am NOT going to be the next American Idol, and I should keep my singing to myself....I think she gets that from her Dad ;)

No comments: