Saturday, June 14, 2008

First Ultrsound!


It took me a little while to get this scanned in, but I have our first ultrasound picture!! It's from my first appointment at 8 weeks. It's crazy how small he/she is now, compared to how it'll be in about 6 months! :) I know it's hard to see, but if you look towards the right side of the picture, there a little circular spot that's darker than the rest of the baby's body. That's where we could see the tiny heart beating. :) The nurse said he'/she was only about 1.6 centimeters long!


It was really neat...I'm excited for my next appt. so we can see more. I'm now 11 weeks, and my next appointment is next week. The due date is New Year's Eve, so here's hoping to have the first baby of the New Year so we can get fun prizes from the hospital! Haha...just kidding...kind of :)

1 comment:

Holli said...

So fun! I love seeing my baby/s for the first time and the heart beat too. and then of course after too! How are you feeling?