Thursday, February 11, 2010

Mini-Me?

My mom recently posted this pics, and it made me realize...ok, maybe Brian's right when he constantly tells me Belle looks just like me.  As the saying goes, pictures say more than words :)

        Christmas 2009                 Christmas '82      

This one totally reminds me of her.  She always sits on the stairs like that too!   

~So I have to admit,  I think he's right :)  With the exception of the massive amounts of dark hair that I've had apparently since birth :)

2 comments:

Holli said...

I think she is one very LUCKY GIRL TO look like her BEAUTIFUL MOMMY!!! Though lets pray she doesn't carry the addiction for spray butter!:)

Brian and Kristyna said...

We have to hope I didn't pass that on! Thank goodness it was just a phase, only the real deal for me now :)